Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Time to Study....HARD!

So nothing new in the "pre-pregnancy" world, just awaiting our WTF appt at the end of this month.  This post comes as a stress reliever over my first A&P class.  This class is HARD!! Lots of info, short semester (11wks) and professor is very detailed.  I understand why, I mean we (my fellow classmates and I) are all aiming for a career in medicine (most registered nursing as am I), and we really need to KNOW this information.  I suppose this class came to me as a shock because I assumed after having 10 years in the medical field I would know more than I'm finding I actually do after starting this class. lol.  It's just going to take more studying on my part and less procrastination (which is my middle name). Might I add that I could've taken a much easier professor but I opted not to because I really want to learn this material.  I'm going to be a Registered Nurse and peoples lives will partially be in my hands at times.....no cutting corners this is the real deal.  I wouldn't want someone that barely made it through nursing classes working on me or my family.....would you?  Okay, vent over, point made....time to suck it up and STUDY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on your first exam babe! Now that you know what to expect, the sky's the limit!

    ReplyDelete