Thursday, May 30, 2013

Almost PUPO Time!

I'm almost PUPO!!  Transfer day is just around the corner and I (We) couldn't be more excited!  I have been taking my Estrace/Lupron/Pre-Natalas & Aspirin religiously.  Acupuncture is also going well with next scheduled session the night before transfer.  I will do pre and post sessions and also one during the waiting period between transfer and beta to help keep me from POAS.  Oh and the Circle + Bloom Meditation sessions have also really helped a bunch.  I have noticed my sleep patterns are much more regular than before, and I would recommend them to anyone for relaxation.
So my last US appt to check on lining was Wednesday with results of a very thick 10mm!  Last time at this stage my lining was 7-8mm so I'm hoping this is a good thing!  I'm still on Estrace and will continue to do so until told otherwise so my lining should continue to thicken as the days lead up to transfer! :-)
Transfer day is June 5, 2013 (Wednesday)!!!
We are both HOPING and PRAYING that this transfer will bring us our take home baby!  This will be my third one :-(.  So wish us luck and keep us in your prayers.


2 comments: