Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm PUPO!!!

Yesterday, June 5, 2013 at 12pm we transferred 2 expanded, hatching Blasts!!! This is our first time using AH and we are hoping this technique helps out. We also had a more experienced RE with the group to perform the transfer. The transfer itself was pretty uncomfortable.....it is each time for me. Apparently my cervix is just a little tricky so it takes them a bit to get in the right spot. They also use a much bigger speculum....yuck!  Before my RE inserted the embryos he injected a small amount of HCG  into the uterus that s said to help with implantation. Unfortunately between the HCG and the embryos there is a 7min wait. So...there I was in the stirrups with this HUGE speculum and full bladder just.....waiting. The 7mins couldn't go fast enough but I made it through!  After laying flat for 30mins after the procedure my DH drove me over to my Acupuncture clinic for a session. They had a room ready for me which was nice.
DH was off yesterday and today so he's been able to help take care of me, the dogs, and step-kids. Thanks babe!!
Still laying low today and will just take it easy over the weekend.  Beta is scheduled for 6/17th (the day after Fathers Day)! Fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed for you! I am sorry the procedure was so unpleasant!

    ReplyDelete