Monday, June 17, 2013

Beta #1!!!

I have continued to take HPT's up until today's beta and they have all been positive!  I have been doing one in the am and one in the pm....getting darker and so on.  Therefore,  I knew today's beta was going to be positive but had no idea what number we would get.....we were hoping for anything over 100 (well I was anyway). ;-) .  I was shocked to get the call from the nurse reporting our beta came in at a CRAZY HIGH 599!!  I was shocked....599, what...really??!!  Wow!  Last positive that ended in c/p was 9.9 so this was a HUGE shock to me and DH. Progesterone came in at 40...which is great...my RE wants it at least at 25 on beta#1 so I'm good there too!  Plan is to continue the 2cc's of PIO, Estrace, Baby ASA, and prenatals and go back in on Thursday (20th) for beta#2 and repeat Progesterone!  If everything is good we will probably be scheduled for first US in the next couple of weeks!!  I'm really happy but still trying to be cautious because it is still so early and so many things could happen.  Trying to continue to remain positive and hope and pray for the best and that in 9 months I will finally be holding a baby...or two in my arms!!!  Wow...crazy!!  So here is a pic of my POAS addiction...lol.  No more, I promise...well posted anyway!



2 comments:

  1. Yay! What a great beta and progesterone numbers! I totally had a POAS addiction before we got both betas back. I like how you have organized your sticks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a crazy addiction!! LOL....I just love to see those two pink lines!

    ReplyDelete