Wednesday, June 12, 2013

POAS 7dp5dt

Today I am 7dp5dt, and feeling great!  I caved and decided to POAS this afternoon around 4pm.  I figured it is possible that it is still too early to show and so if it were negative not to lose hope.  I used one of my 20 or so Wondfo's that I bought in bulk a few months back and have been dying to use! LOL. Ok, so the results are.......

DrumRoll....

7dp5dt(Wondfo)

That's right...it's POSITIVE!!  Blow it up if you need to but that second line is THERE!! Words can not express how happy I felt seeing those two lines today....this was the first time ever seeing that.  It's so surreal, I still can't believe it!  So I plan on re-testing every am until my beta which is Monday (16th)am.  I've already told DH...there is no possible way I could keep it from him.  It is killing me to not be able to say anything to my Mom....just don't want to jinx it all by announcing too soon.  There is still such a long road ahead of us,....making it to and having strong betas, seeing a strong heartbeat on US, and making it through the 1st Trimester.  Just going to take every day as it comes and enjoy no longer being PUPO and officially being PREGGO for now!!
Symptoms I'm still having which still may be due to the PIO includes:
-Sore Boobs
-Slight twingy/cramping
-Fatigue
-Restless Nights
-Increased Urination
-Increased Hunger
-Slight Shortness of Breath at times

Just the usual stuff.....lol!!
So say a prayer or two for us, as I will continue to talk to my little one(s) and encourage them to keep growing!!

-


1 comment:

  1. YAAAAYYYYY!!! Congrats! Such exciting news! I hope the second line keeps getting darker and you get some great beta numbers!!

    ReplyDelete